Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And there's no stopping us right now

Update of the century!!

Here is how B-Rizzle has stayed Fo-Rizzle. We're gonna do this high point/ low point style so try to keep up!

High Point: Saw the Avengers twice in the week. TWICE!

Low Point: Cut my leg in a yard working accident last Saturday. Recovery is coming very slowly. I'll post about it later.

High Point: letter from Tyler Crofts!!!



Excitedly holding Tyler's letter



High Point: Broski Brandon showed up for mothers day as a surprise and bought and drove home a 350Z. So jealous!!

High Point: Calling and talking to my brother Nick in Finland. He is coming home in July and then I can have a friend :)

Low Point: The Jeep died. The engine threw a rod. RIP buddy.

High Point: My Dad ordered a new engine for the jeep and decided that we would rebuild it together this summer. I am so looking forward to that!

High Point: Brett came to visit for the weekend! It was sweet to have someone to hang out with and do stuff.




High Point: Lilac Pirade! Nuff said.

Low Point: Being bored out of my mind

High Point: Pain meds. Oh yeah, pain meds.

Low Point: Pain meds. Now I can't remember what things I said or did. Hopefully nobody has any record of that...

High Point: BTA?? Yes please. I will post a special edition of Between Two Arms online soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment